The mission of EconAlliance is to create a high performance, globally competitive regional economy.
In this, our inaugural EconAlliance electronic newsletter, we welcome you to take a look at all the various ways EconAlliance is celebrating and supporting North County industries, entrepreneurs, workers, residents and our regional community. To find out how you can engage with EconAlliance, Click to Email Econalliance. Thank you for your interest!
Mike Kirkwood, President
EconAlliance Board of Directors
October 2016 | Click to View Newsletter
What you’ll read about:
- Future Forum/Annualinner
- “Virtual Reality 2017” IDEA Meet-Up November 30th in Santa Maria
- Don’t Miss SYV Tech Club’s “Zero to Entrepreneur” Mixer Oct 18th!
- Infrastructure Survey for Northern Santa Barbara County Industry Stakeholders
- Wine/Tourism Update
- Agriculture Initiative – Did You Catch It?
- Global Trade Initiative
- EconAlliance Helps Spearhead “Working Neighborhoods Initiative”
- Oil & Gas Initiative
- “Wake Up to WALI” December 8th!
- SCORE Seeking Santa Maria Valley Volunteers